How to deploy Stable Diffusion with Arkane Cloud
To deploy Stable diffusion on Arkane Cloud for AI image generation, follow the subsequent steps.
1. Click on this link to get redirect to our servers dashboard. You can select 8 * RTX A5000 which can be the best solution as AI image generator.
Fill in all the required fields to launch your GPU instance.
2. Connect on your terminal or noVNC on your dashboard with your credenitials.
3. You can follow this process from Automatic1111 from Github.
sudo apt install wget git python3 python3-venv
4. Navigate to the directory you would like the webui to be installed and execute the following command:
git clone https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui pip install xformerscd stable-diffusion-webui
5. Connect to 127.0.0.1:7860 on your browser and you’re ready to generate ! 🎉
Get your creations on your computer
Once your finish with your tasks, use Filezilla to take your images to your computer.
Fill these fields :
Host : IP address
Login : your username
password : your password
port : 22
Multi GPU configuration
Use this setting to configure multiple GPU interface :
./webui.sh –device-id ID –port=port
ID can be a number between 0 to 7 and indicate port you want to use.
Happy Generation !